The 2020 Lexus GS F isn’t the best sport sedan, but I kind of love it. Even with awkward cabin tech making it frustrating to live with and the nagging feeling that there are better cars in this class for similar money, I’m always happy to settle into the bright yellow GS F, fire up the V8 and punch it..
- Beefy V8 engine feels and sounds fantastic
- F Sport seat are comfortable and supportive
- Even though it’s dated, the GS F still looks great
- Enform cabin tech lacks modern features
- Remote Touch controller is frustrating to use
- Expensive relative to comparable German performers
Despite its flaws, I think the GS F has still got it where it counts. It’s certainly done